Eat In • Kids Win! A yummy fundraiser!
Our third Eat In • Kids Win! is here, Fairfield Foundation for Education’s creative fundraising approach during our pandemic.
BUT THIS EVENT IS EVEN BETTER!
In addition to meal pick-up at the restaurants or delivery to your home|business (between 5-7:30 pm) we are also delivering meals to each school at afternoon dismissal, for teachers and staff only, many of whom live out-of-town.
Two of Fairfield’s wonderful restaurants, Aurora’s and Gruel Britania, have developed special take-out menus for Tuesday and Wednesday, Jan. 25th and 26th. (The menus appear below.)
Below, you can:
- Choose/Order your meal
- Choose how many people the meal will feed
- Choose any meal options that are available
- Choose meals for your kids if you order adult meals
- Choose to pick up your meal at the restaurant or have it delivered.
- Teachers and staff only have the option to have their meals delivered to their school at afternoon dismissal. AND OF COURSE, TEACHERS/STAFF CAN PICK UP THEIR MEALS BETWEEN 5-7:30 PM AT THE RESTAURANTS OR HAVE MEALS DELIVERED TO THEIR HOME/BUSINESS BETWEEN 5:30-7:30 IF THEY LIVE LOCALLY.)
Fifty percent of the proceeds from these orders will be given to the Fairfield Foundation for Education, which provides grants to Fairfield public school teachers whose objectives are to enrich the curriculum with new and original ideas and stimulate learning opportunities for their students.
We hope you support our Eat in • Kids Win! event. If you need further information, please call Val Foster, 203-209-2731.
Don’t want to order a meal but still want to help
the Foundation award grants to our teachers?
Click HERE to make a donation.
ORDER DEADLINE: Friday, JAN. 21. at 5 p.m.