Sponsorships help our children
The Fairfield Foundation for Education believes that education involves the whole community and supports innovative programs for learners of all ages by providing yearly grants to enrich the curriculum with new and original ideas and stimulate creative learning opportunities for their students.
To fund these compelling initiatives we need help. And the best way to help right now is to be a sponsor to our biggest fundraiser of the year, our 11th Annual Wine and Beer Tasting, Saturday, Oct. Oct. 21, 5-7 p.m., Fairfield Museum and History Center, 370 Beach Road. Sponsorship levels
- One Presenting Sponsor @ $1,000: 12 tickets to the event; recognition in all publicity, newsletter, email blasts and on the FFE web site; logo on program cover.
- Four Champagne Sponsors @ $750 each: 8 tickets to the event; recognition in all publicity, newsletter, email blasts, program and on the FFE web site.
- Eight American Ale Sponsors @ $500 each: 4 tickets to the event; recognition at event and in the program.
- Chardonnay Sponsors @ $250 each: 2 tickets to the event; recognition at event and in the program.
- Craft Beer Sponsors @ $100 each: recognition in program.
- Riesling Sponsors @ $50 each: recognition in program.
Mail this form with your check to: Fairfield Foundation for Education, PO Box 320561, Fairfield, CT 06825
All signage subject to Foundation approval.
For additional information, call Ann Leffert, 203-255-9851
The Fairfield Foundation for Education is a 501(c)(3) organization.